“I sold 20 of my starter kits in just two days.”
I am a CPA who helps entrepreneurs understand and organize the number side of their business.
Prior to joining IBA, I was at a point in my business where I was stuck.
I had a course already built and no one buying. I had already invested a good amount of time and money into my business and I knew I had something that I really wanted to share but I was starting to feel like maybe it just wasn't going to work.
I was stuck trying to make everything perfect and it just wasn't getting me anywhere.
In just 60 days, I have an email list that went from completely nonexistent to about 200 people and I have a Facebook community with over 80 people who are actually engaging and choose to be there. It just keeps growing.
• I’m booked for podcasts. Everything that I put myself out there for people said yes to. And I decided that I needed to almost slow down on pitching because it was happening so fast.
• I'm going to do two live events at all female workspaces here locally that I'm really excited about.
• I launched a little starter kit, a $17 baby offer and I sold 20 of them in just two days to this list that I created only since starting IBA.
• My Instagram following has doubled and.
• I've already gotten my investment back from those sales from the courses and the little starter kit.
• And this is only prelaunch I have a launch coming up next week.
If you have if you have something that you are trying to go out online you need this and you need. You really need Rachel. You do.
There's just something about the positivity and the encouragement and the mindset of this has been huge.
That your message can help people is something that really drove me to think if I don't do this it might hurt somebody.
The community has been so important to me to have so many like minded people who are going through the same journey that I can contact and bounce questions off of.
The support and the networking that's gone on in the group has been incredible.
I have two kids under the age of 3, a dog who is afraid of the rain in Florida and a cat.
IBA Results: 2 months in:
• Email list went from 0 to 155
• Facebook community went from non-existent to 60+
• 4 podcasts to be featured on booked
• 2 live events booked
• 20 unique paying customers for online offers
• Over $800 in sales for first mini launch
• Instagram following has doubled
• Intangibles: confidence is boosted, business feels more aligned, connections and community have been very key